EaseUS is a professional data recovery software that can recover formatted SD card and restore accidentally deleted files including lost data from your computer and removable devices with ease. Using a cloud-based program such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or Microsoft’s OneDrive or syncing your files and folders across multiple devices like a USB stick or to an external hard drive makes it easy to save your personal data.
However, an effort to continually organize and rearrange information makes it easy to misplace important files accidentally or delete them all together by accident, and this is where a file recovery software like EaseUS data recovery wizard that is designed for situations which require an easy retrieval comes in handy.
This free recovery wizard is user-friendly therefore, you don’t need to be an IT guru to operate its user interface plus you can recover different types lost or formatted files including deleted photos, videos, music files, emails, documents, archived files, all in just three simple steps. In addition to helping you recover lost data from accidental deletions, the EaseUS data recovery wizard free software also comes with other key features, for instance;
- The software has features to help regain access to all the data to a corrupted or inaccessible hard drive or SSD
- It can quickly restore files lost as a result of a virus attack
- The downloadable WinPE bootable media feature in the pro version of EaseUS data recovery wizard can help reboot your device’s system to access important files or documents
- The EaseUS data recovery Wizard can help you recover more than 1000 type of files
- The software can recover data and even save your digitally stored assets from damage in the event where formatting isn’t recognized by system or partition losses
- The data recovery wizard can also filter scanning results by file type and retrieve all the data that you have emptied into the recycle bin
- If you choose to format your SD card to solve some issues, it can accidentally erase all existing data, and the EaseUS data recovery wizard can help you recover formatted SD card
Anyone that owns an electronic device that holds information can lоѕе valuable data fіlеѕ due to a number of fасtоrѕ most commonly through ассіdеntаl dеlеtіоn, file соrruрtіоn, a corrupted drive, a virus attack, etc and you need a recovery tool that is more likely to find the right file(s) or work in just about every data recovery situation. Installing EaseUS data recovery wizard software in your PC’s drive will implement two scanning modes; the Quick Scan feature will quickly help you recover any deleted files or folders and the Deep Scan will go through your computer’s storage sector by sector to ensure you get the best recovery results.
The EaseUS data recovery Wizard free version can be upgraded however, it comes with 500MB of recovery limit which can be used for basic retrieval purposes of deleted or lost files.