Most people tend to feel that photo editing is complicated, and the more user-friendly photo editors out there tend to not have the features that others do. While that may be true in some cases, it is far from universal – as will be clear from the minute you first try Movavi Photo Editor.
Right from the get go it is evident that Movavi Photo Editor is designed to be easy to use, with a clean and easily-navigable user interface. All of its features are organized in different tabs so to find the ones you are after you need only select the tab and choose the tool that you want to use.
In addition to making it easy to locate the features that you need, Movavi Photo Editor also simplifies the controls required to apply them. To say that it is intuitive would be an understatement, as it makes full use of familiar actions such as dragging elements into place, adjusting sliders, or selecting elements that will feel like second nature when you’re editing a photo.
Suffice to say you should have no trouble whatsoever when you first start to edit photos with Movavi Photo Editor. By spending just a few minutes experimenting with its features, you should feel familiar and confident enough in them to apply them to your photos.
It is worth noting however that its user-friendly approach is only one side of the benefits that Movavi Photo Editor provides. The other comes in the form of its comprehensive list of features that will let you:
- Improve the quality of your photos by manually manipulating the color settings or using the automated ‘Magic Enhance’ feature to do so.
- Apply different styles of artistic and creative filters to transform the visual appearance of your photos.
- Transform the frame and composition of your photos by leveling, flipping, rotating, resizing or cropping them.
- Remove any people, objects or other elements from within your photos while ensuring no traces are left behind.
- Delete the entire background from a photo and replace it with any new image.
- Add various types and styles of text to your photos and customize them to create unique captions, titles, or watermarks.
- Give faces in your photos a digital makeover by applying the built-in digital makeup tools, removing blemishes and imperfections, changing the eye color, or whitening teeth.
All these features will ensure that Movavi Photo Editor is more than capable of going toe-to-toe with any other editor out there. At the same time, because it is so intuitive and user-friendly, you won’t have to jump through any hoops or go through a steep learning curve in order to apply its features. In short, it can provide the best of both worlds in one neat package.