Table of Contents
Majority of us have been in a situation where we lost our precious data because of different reasons. Whether it was due to our own error of accidental formatting, ‘shift-deleting’ the wrong folders, or the operating system succumbing to virus attacks, the end result remained the same – loss of critical information. Till some years ago, we never had any good data recovery software to recover our files. But as the technology world has progressed over all these years, we now have ace data recovery software such as Recoverit file recovery to help us get back our lost data.
Recoverit is a free data recovery software which is compatible with all the versions of Windows including 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista. Whatever be the device, there are specific data recovery modes for each specific type of data loss scenario ranging from file corruptions to missing files and malicious attacks. So, if you need to rescue your files, folders, photos, videos and more and are wondering how do I recover my files on your computer for free and recover deleted files in easily
Common Reasons for Data Loss
Even when you take regular backups, sometimes things can still go wrong leaving you at a loss. Let’s look at some of the common reasons how we can lose our data:
- Erroneous Deletion: This is the most common reason behind the loss of critical data. We may sometimes accidentally delete our files or format the hard drive or memory card or USB flash.
- Power Outage: Too high or too low voltage cannot be good for our system we are all aware of that, which is why we have UPS systems connected to our computers all the time. But, if your computer does not have a reliable UPS connection, then the files stored in your computer are exposed to damage because of frequent fluctuations.
- Internal Failure: Your files and folders can become corrupt due to mechanical failures. You may not be able to access them when this happens.
- Hard Disk Crash: This happens because there is no proper ventilation in the fan of the CPU which causes the hard disk to heat up. You may hear your hard drive making noises which are an indicator that something is wrong.
- Firmware Error: Because of firmware faults, sometimes it may so happen that your computer may not detect your hard disk at all. Or, your system could get stuck during the booting process or simply display a blank screen for an endless time.
- Malicious Attacks: Virus can get into your computer system when you surf online on the Internet or download any files and your anti-virus software is not up-to-date. There is a very high chance for the virus to attach to your files and corrupt your system.
How to Recover My Files with Recoverit Data Recovery
Recoverit can help you rescue your lost files within minutes and that too for free. Its excellent algorithms are capable of performing quick scans, deep scans, lost partition recovery and more to assist you in rescuing your lost files quickly. It is highly secure and reliable and allows the user to rescue RAW files as well from the storage. Recoverit supports more than 500 different file formats including documents, photos, videos, audios, emails and more.
All you have to do is follow the below-mentioned procedure which is very easy and convenient for anyone to understand. Let’s have a look:
Go to https://recoverit.wondershare.com/ and download Recoverit for free. After the download, install the software on your device and launch it.
To recover my files select a mode to recover your data. For example, if you have accidentally deleted your pictures, select Deleted Files Recovery mode and begin with the recovery procedure to recover my files full.
Once you select the mode, Recoverit will perform a quick scan of the device to look for your lost files. Once the scan is finished, you will be able to see the preview of some recoverable files. Don’t be disheartened if you cannot find any files in the preview as you can run a deep scan using the ‘All-Around Recovery’ Mode.
‘All-Around Recovery’ will take more time to scan as compared to a quick scan. So don’t panic. By the end of this step, you will be able to see the files you wish to save and recover my files download.
As soon as the deep scan finishes, you will see on your screen a File View and a Tree view of the files that can be recovered. Just choose the folders you wish to rescue and then click on the ‘Recover’ button to recover my files download.
So, if you have recently lost your files or important data and are wondering how I recover my files full, then download the free recovery software – Recoverit to help you get back all your lost files. Its high recovery rate and scanning abilities will make recovering files an easy and hassle-free procedure.
Additionally, here are some tips that you can keep in mind when you lose your data:
- Avoid Unnecessary Operations: It is very important that you don’t keep switching on and off your device to try and take a backup when you seem to have lost your data. It is in your best interest that you immediately stop using your device and close all the unnecessary programs if you wish to recover my files download.
- Don’t Write New Data Into the Device: Most of us are not aware that it is possible to recover data from a formatted or corrupt hard drive as the data which seems to have been lost is not exactly lost. Even when you cannot find it on the computer, it is still stored on the hard drive as long as you don’t overwrite it. Once you overwrite it, even if you perform data recovery, you will not be able to retrieve your data. So, always be careful.