Robot vacuüm cleaners are not new but the latest NaviBot from Samsung steals the show. Totally. It is a gadget-like-friend, similar to Bumblebee from Transformers movie.
Everybody likes a clean house but no body wants to do the cleaning job 🙂
Unveiled in IFA Berlin, NaviBot features two CPUs for smarter and speedy cleaning. Powered with integrated smart cameras, smart logic and smart sensors – NaviBot looks a reliable household device that not only gives a peace of mind but works quietly.
NaviBot is available in Europe for € 599 (approx US$ 800) but is not available in India. NaviBot’s current model version is in its third generation and works much faster and smarter than earlier models. I guess, many of you haven’t seen anything like this before.
There are many features of this robotic adorable pet machine
- Speed, intelligence & accuracy in cleaning
- Returns back to the charging point if the battery is low
- Resumes back cleaning from the point when it left once charging is done
- Less maintenance
- High performance in picking up pet hairs
- Various modes like: Auto, Max Speed, Edge Mode, Spot only, Manual mode using remote
- Schedule cleaning at any time of the day
- Intelligent sensors
- High-speed charging
- Smart virtual fencing to restrict its movement in specific areas.
Don’t miss the video below
How NaviBot Works?
Awesome, isn’t it? 🙂
Source: Samsung Tomorrow